The table widget allows you to add a table to your reporting dashboard to breakout performance by a variety of metrics and dimensions. From the table widget, you can then export your data for review by your internal teams.
You can learn more about the Table Widget in the below video:
In this article, we'll cover:
- Adding Table Widgets
- Editing Table Widget Data
- Editing Table Widget Appearance
- Duplicating Table Widgets
- Resizing Table Widgets
- Moving Data Widgets
- Deleting Data Widgets
Adding Table Widgets
You can add table widgets to any reports that live within the My Reports section. Simply click the pencil icon in the top right corner of the report to open the edit view, then follow the below steps.
- From the Edit Report view, select the Add Widget icon in the top right hand corner.
- Next, select Table from the widget dropdown list.
- The Table widget will then be added to the bottom of your report dashboard for you to customize based on your goals.
Editing Table Widget Data
You can customize the dimension and metrics in your table widget by editing the widget Data.
- From the Edit Report view, select the Edit pencil icon in the top right corner of the Table widget to open the Table Widget modal.
- Use the Data tab in the Table Widget modal to select your desired Dimension. The Dimension represents how your metric will be pivoted. Common dimensions include Advertiser, CampaignGroup, Creative, Network among others.
- After defining your Dimension, select how you'd like to Summarize the data. The Summary represents the rows of your table. You can summarize your data by values like Day, Name, or ID.
- After defining your Summary, select your desired Metrics. The Metrics represent the columns of your table. Common metrics include Impressions, Verified Visits, Conversions, among others. You can view all available metrics from the Glossary of Reporting Metrics.
- Once complete, save your changes by clicking Done.
Editing Table Widget Appearance
Duplicating Table Widgets
You can duplicate an existing table widget to copy its attributes to a new widget.
- From the Edit Report view, select the Duplicate icon from the top right corner of the Table widget.
- Your new duplicated Table widget will appear directly below the existing Table widget.
Resizing Table Widgets
You can resize your table widget to adjust how it appears or fits within your existing report dashboard.
- From the Edit Report view, hover over the bottom right corner of your Table Widget until the resize arrow appears.
- Click and drag the bottom right corner to adjust the width and height of your Table widget.
Moving Table Widgets
You can move your table widget to adjust where it lives in your existing report dashboard.
- From the Edit Report view, click the header bar of the Table Widget then drag and drop to adjust its location.
- You can drag the widget left and right, or up and down to control its position and orientation on your dashboard.
Deleting Table Widgets
You can delete table widgets to remove them from your existing report dashboard.
- From the Edit Report view, select the "x" icon in the top right of your Table widget to Delete the widget.
- After deleting your Table widget, any surrounding widgets will shift upwards to fill the space left behind by the Table widget.