Supported CRM Details
Only .CSV (comma-separated value) file format is supported.
Must be a single file column of raw email records with no headers OR must be a pre-hashed list using a SHA-256 hashing function with all uppercase characters.
Formatting Guidelines for Raw Email Records
- All characters should be uppercase. Any lowercase characters will cause the email address to not be processed.
- Emails with special characters are not allowed. We can only accept alphanumeric characters, along with the below list.
- "@" at symbol
- "." period symbol
- "-" dash symbol
- "_" underscore symbol
- Remove all spaces from the file. Any spaces within a line item will cause the file to not properly process.
- Include a domain name for all email addresses.
Formatting Guidelines for Pre-Hashed Email Records
- Prior to hashing your file, ensure that your raw email records follow the above formatting guidelines.
- All pre-hashed CRM files must have been hashed using a SHA-256 hashing function.
- The final hashing format must not contain any lowercase characters. Any lowercase characters will cause the file to not be processed.
- Need to verify if you're using the correct hashing function? Use our MNTN | Hashing Functions Guide. Simply make a copy and input your raw email records to cross-reference the SHA 256 hashing function.
We can support file sizes up to 1GB.
Your CRM file must contain a minimum of 100,000 email records in order to be processed for targeting lists. There is no minimum record size for exclusion lists.
All email records will be hashed upon upload. MNTN will not store any physical email addresses. Alternatively, you may upload a pre-hashed list that follows the formatting and content guidelines outlined above.
Supported Email Lists
Can I upload medical email lists?
When you agree to our terms and conditions, medical companies represent and warrant that they will comply with all applicable privacy laws. As a best practice, we recommend excluding Texas from all targeting. They have a broad definition of "Covered Entity" and excluding Texas would help ensure medical company customers of MNTN don't breach the laws of Texas.
Can I upload purchased email lists or unsubscribed users?