These ads will be served directly to the household of users that have seen your TV video creative to re-engage and drive them to your site. These display ads will serve on all devices in the household that match the IP address on which your Television ad was shown (computers, ipads, cell phones, tablets, etc).
You can either upload static ads or use the Ad Builder.
Everything you need to create stunning, dynamic ads to reinforce your Television creative.
The workflow is simple:
- Select a template from our template gallery under “Television”
- Hit “Customize in Ad Builder”
- Edit your 3 master sizes (Square, Landscape, and Portrait)
- Once your 3 master sizes are complete, hit “Generate All Ad Sizes” to generate 22 sizes
- Adjust as needed, hit save, and apply to your campaign
Keep the branding & messaging consistent with your Television asset:
- The colors, logo, visit URL, promo offer, copy, and messaging should be cohesive throughout the advertising experience.
Keep your goal in mind:
- Are you looking to drive visits on an e-commerce website?
- Include a “Shop Now” CTA and a promotional offer, encouraging users to browse products on the site.
- Are you looking to spread brand awareness and introduce yourself to a new audience?
- Use brand-forward messaging that reveals your “why” to customers.
Helpful Tips & Tricks
- Upload your custom font to stay consistent with your brand.
- Font file formats accepted; .woff, .ttf, .otf, .eot
- If uploading a video asset, use 16:9 aspect ratio and less than 3 mb size, keep the duration of the video between 5-15 seconds, and avoid using text in videos.
- File format should be .MP4
- SVG file format is recommended for logos
- Using our integration with ShutterStock, you have thousands of stock photos and videos at your fingertips, at no extra cost.
- Image Ratio: 1.91:1 to 4:5
Upload Static Creative
- Hit the “Create New” button in the creative section → and “Upload Static”
- Upload your statics under “Television”
If you choose to run with static creatives for your Audience Extension banners we accept the following file types: JPEG, PNG, GIF.
What ad sizes should you upload? Below is a list of the 22 sizes we offer.
- [Square] - 300x250, 1920x1200, 1800x1000, 1024x768, 900x550, 720x480, 640x480, 336x280 300x300, 250x250
- [Landscape] - 728x90, 970x250, 468x60, 320x50, 300x50
- [Portrait] - 300x600, 800x1100, 640x1280, 768x1024, 320x480, 160x600, 120x600
It is our recommendation that you have at least (1) size to represent each family (square, landscape, portrait), but for performance reasons it is best to include at least 6 sizes as shown below-
- [Square] - 300x250
- [Landscape] - 728x90, 320x50, 300x50,
- [Portrait] - 300x600 and 160x600