Check out what we've been working on in the MNTN Advertising Suite. Below you'll find the latest versions, which include new software features, updates and bug fixes.
MNTN Advertising Suite | Version 6.2.2
Released: September 29th, 2022
- Within the Audience tab, we resolved an issue with our CRM Uploader accepting bad files
- On the 'Billing Info' tab in My Account, we resolved an issue where some users were getting hit with an error when clicking the 'View Billing History' button
- When Scheduling Budgets, we resolved an issue with the 'Start Time' showing errors to users
- We resolved an issue with the 'Test all Parameters' function not working properly for Creative Tracking
- In My Account, we resolved an issue with saving duplicate invoice contacts for Insertion Order downloads
MNTN Advertising Suite | Version 6.2.1
Released: September 9th, 2022
- Schedule Budgets in Advance. You can now schedule your spend out months advance or infuse spend during your promotional efforts.
- In our First Party Audience builder, we have removed the max price restrictions for the “Cart Value” and “Average Viewed Value” fields
- In My Account, we've made some updates to our template and messaging for Insertion Orders
- In My Account, we resolved an issue with the Insertion Order hyperlink getting cut off in Safari browsers
- We resolved an issue with our Creative Testing Type dropdown not displaying correctly for live campaigns
MNTN Advertising Suite | Version 6.2.0
Released: August 18th, 2022
- In the Third Party Audience builder, we now limit Geo Targeting to just the United States for bulk uploaded lists
- We resolved an issue with the Third Party Audience builder, where users were being hit with an Error 400 upon upload
- We have updated the design of error formats across the MNTN platform
- New 'Support' button on the homepage of the UI, which redirects users straight to our Support Form to submit a ticket to our Platform Experience team
- We resolved an issue with our in-app help center, where the widget was blocking navigation tabs in My Account
- We resolved an issue where the download button was not working for Insertion Orders on Safari browsers
- New hover-effect that displays the full name of the creative name on creative cards
- We resolved an issue with the creative card edit icon disappearing due to creative name length
- We resolved an issue with the creative cards previewing blank, when users cancel the replacement of a creative from My Creative or Browse Templates
- In the Reporting tab, we have added a new scrollbar to all bar charts
- In Reporting tab, filtering in the 'My Campaigns' table now adjusts the data in the 'My Campaigns' report
MNTN Advertising Suite | Version 6.1.8
Released: July 7th, 2022
- In our Third Party Audience builder, users now have the ability to download Geo Files
- The IP Blocklisting tool in My Account now has a multi-delete function, allowing users to bulk delete uploaded IP files
- In the Reporting Interface, we've re-enabled the ability to 'Summarize by' for Area and Combo charts
MNTN Advertising Suite | Version 6.1.7
Released: June 16th, 2022
- We resolved an issue with a broken hyperlink on the 'You're In' pop-up modal when users first log into the platform
- We've made an update to our Report Scheduling tool, where we now inquire 'Date Range' before scheduling
- We resolved an issue in our Reporting Interface, where the Network report was not correctly reporting 'Other Streaming Sources' for some domains
MNTN Advertising Suite | Version 6.1.6
Released: May 26th, 2022
- We've added a few new updates to our IP Blocklist tool in My Account, including:
- The ability to now bulk upload IP blocklists
- A new download option for IP files
- A new progress bar for IP blocklist uploads
- In our Reporting Interface, we've resolved the following issues:
- Latest Date Range set was not used in ‘Email Report’ function
- PDF and PNG Export was not using Latest Date Range
MNTN Advertising Suite | Version 6.1.5
Released: May 5th, 2022
- New MNTN Onboarding Experience Dashboard when registering and logging into the platform for the first time. For more information on Getting Stared, check out these help center articles here
- Within our Audience Segment Dashboard (currently in Beta), we've added a new toggle to 'remove zero values' in widgets. Learn More
- We resolved an issue with “-4” City showing up in Geo Reporting
- We resolved an issue with 'Country' and 'State' reporting on two “unknown” values
MNTN Advertising Suite | Version 6.1.4
Released: April 14th, 2022
- As of April 14th, 2022, users can no longer launch Retargeting campaigns without a video creative
- We've updated our messaging when running creative testing to clarify that the testing type cannot be changed on a campaign post-launch. To learn more about Creative Testing, check out this article
- In the First and Third Party Audience builders, we've resolved an issue with preventing users from duplicating audience names upon creation
- In the First Party Audience builder, we've resolved an issue with the modal range sliders giving negative values
- In Report Builder, we've resolved an issue with Report 'start time' being set after the 5am Report 'send time'
- In Report Builder, we've resolved an issue with the data visualizer showing transaction data for the incorrect day
MNTN Advertising Suite | Version 6.1.3
Released: March 24th, 2022
- In the Third Party Audience builder, you now have the ability to bulk upload geo files for targeting. Check out supported file types and lists here
- In the First Party Audience builder, we've enhanced the geo/location targeting field against City, State, Zip and DMA that includes a new multi-select dropdown option. Learn more
- Users now have the ability to download PDF and PNG versions of reports
MNTN Advertising Suite | Version 6.1.2
Released: March 3rd, 2022
- App Install Reporting in BETA
- MNTN supports App-Install focused reporting for our partners that are focused on AppInstalls as a performance metric. We have adopted the industry’s newest determinant of performance for AppInstall of “IPM” or Installs per mille, which will offer our customers a view of how efficient our advertising efforts are in driving users to the various AppStores to install the Application.
- Audience Segment Reporting in BETA
- The decoupling of audience targeting and audience building will allow our customers to further their level of understanding of the users that are being bucketed into their Audiences. Before having to target individual Interest groups to leverage the viability of that bucket of users, now can simply report on that individual Interest group separate from the other targeted Interest groups in their Audience.
Resolved an issue with the date range selector in the Reporting Tab, where the pop-up automatically closed without allowing users to choose the other date to close the time frame they are interested in
- Resolved a visual/styling issue with the Verified Visit Estimation tool in Attribution Settings
MNTN Advertising Suite | Version 6.1.1
Released: February 11th, 2022
- Related to our Audience builders, the 'Interests' naming convention has been renamed to 'Segments' throughout the platform
- New sort order for creative cards in Campaign Setup to show live and weighted creatives first
- Extension as a Marketing Objective is no longer reported separately from the Branding Marketing Objective in the “Marketing Objective” report
- Resolved an issue with the ‘Customize in Ad Builder’ button intermittently not working
MNTN Advertising Suite | Version 6.1.0
Released: January 20th, 2022
- Resolved an issue with invalid weight values for TV Prospecting campaigns during campaign setup
- Resolved an issue with web creatives and video creatives automatically linking to Retargeting campaigns
- Resolved an issue in the Web/Extension creative step, where the 'Matching Creative Ad Sizes' warning was missing
MNTN Advertising Suite | Version 6.0.9
Released: December 29th, 2021
- Resolved an issue with errors appearing when creating Television campaigns
- Resolved an issue with errors appearing when adding TPA audiences to Television Prospecting campaigns
MNTN Advertising Suite | Version 6.0.8
Released: December 13th, 2021
- New enhancements for providing Website Details on the Pixel Step
- New alert messaging added to notify users that when attempting to edit an audience that was migrated from a previous version of the MNTN Advertising Suite, that audience cannot be edited and users will have to create a new audience and apply it to a new campaign
- Improvements to the stability of the CRM Uploader Tool in the Audience Tab
MNTN Advertising Suite | Version 6.0.6
Released: October 28th, 2021
- New page layout for the Attribution tab in My Account
- Users now have the ability to update the Goal Type & Goal Value on live campaigns without having to pause
- In the Tracking Parameters details section of your campaign, the 'test all parameters' button now includes the Redirect URL
- In the Third Party Audience dashboard, a pop-up modal will now appear after a user clicks on the ‘duplicate’ control, where the user will then have the option to rename their newly duplicated audience segment
- When building out campaigns, we have removed the restriction of users deleting Audience Extension creatives
- Within Advertiser Hoteling, we have added support for 'two character' search function when switching between advertisers
MNTN Advertising Suite | Version 6.0.5
Released: October 7th, 2021
- New ‘Help Center’ dropdown option in the My Account section, which will take users directly to our Help Center page
- For First Party Audiences, we adjusted conversion rate calculation to display the accurate decimal metric instead of a rounded percentage
- New Stacked Column Widget in Reporting
- New Percentage Toggle in Bar Chart in Reporting, which gives users the ability to quickly see data in a bar chart by percentage
- Added the ability to add metrics to the Y axis in Reporting, which will allow users to show two different types of data in the column chart
- New Data Table Totals in Reporting, which allows users to see a totals row showing the total sum or weighted average (i.e. for calculated columns such as ROAS) of each column
MNTN Advertising Suite | Version 6.0.4
Released: September 21st, 2021
MNTN is providing advertisers the ability to use a single campaign path for either Retargeting or Prospecting. In addition, there is now a unified campaign dashboard for all campaigns.
Using the campaign manager will be more straightforward for users - clicking the “New Campaign” button from the campaign dashboard will now present users with a new Marketing Objective step. They can now choose from Retargeting or Prospecting, which determines the requirement for adding web creative for Retargeting campaigns and Video creative for Prospecting campaigns.
The software update brings a more uncomplicated, simple and streamlined experience to advertisers with the following notable changes:
The removal of ‘Display’ campaigns concept
A unified Campaign Dashboard for all campaigns
Population of all campaigns in a single list
A new budget column added to the campaign list view
Introduction of a new filter button for Retargeting or Prospecting campaigns
The addition of a new Marketing Objective Step before selecting an audience
Two new, additional goal types for Retargeting and Prospecting campaigns (Cost per Visit and Cost Per Completed View)
- TV Prospecting campaigns now have a goal value field
Updated Verified Visit Window verbiage changes in the My Account - Attribution Tab
Check out our Campaign Path Changes - FAQ for more information.
- CRM Enhancements
- New CRM Households column added to the CRM dashboard, which will show the matched households we identified via our cross device graph and via Oracle's publisher data
- New 'Processing' status column added to the CRM dashboard, which will inform users that the matching process is actively in motion after an email file have been uploaded. Once fully processed, users will then see the CRM Household count in that column and may use that CRM segment for targeting in the TPA builder
On the interests screen in the TPA builder, we will disable the checkbox to add/exclude that CRM segment to your audience and display that 'processing' status until the segment has populated the total audience households
- Learn more about Uploading, Managing and Using CRM Files here
- Users now have the ability to inline edit web creative names from the campaign details screen
- Creatives that are are unweighted and not currently serving have changed from a status of 'Live' to 'Approved'
MNTN Advertising Suite | Version 6.0.3
Released: August 26th, 2021
- Updated Billing History page in My Account
This will leverage the current features and data model of MNTN's internal invoicing system and provide users with a full featured interface to access historical invoices with the ability to:
- Preview Invoices
- Download Invoices
- Share Invoices
- Print Invoices
MNTN Advertising Suite | Version 6.0.2
Released: August 5th, 2021
- CRM Uploader Enhancements
- We now allow for CSV files that are created in Excel to upload successfully in case hidden quotation marks are added
- Updated messaging added once an email file has been successfully saved via the CRM uploader, stating: "Your file was successfully saved. This CRM data segment will start populating household within the first 72 hours of uploading. Full population may take up to 10 business days (Oracle's SLA). You can check the size to determine if you'd like to include/exclude this segment when composing a 3rd Party Audience."
- Learn more about Uploading, Managing and Using CRM Files here.
- Resolved an issue where the CRM uploader was reverting new files to previous failed files during upload process
- Improved load times for calculated 'Audience Totals' in the Third Party Audience Builder
MNTN Advertising Suite | Version 5.9.9
Released: June 3rd, 2021
We have an exciting update to share with you: SteelHouse is officially MNTN. These past few years have been transformative for our business. We went from a traditional digital advertising company that saw great potential in Connected TV, to one that created an entirely new and better way for performance marketers to advertise on television. It was a journey that yielded an unprecedented impact for our partners and created billions of dollars in revenue for our customers. To honor that journey and reflect our transformation, we felt a new name was needed—thus MNTN was born.
What does that mean for you? Aside from getting used to the new name, everything else remains the same. Your campaigns and tracking pixel are still live, your logins are unchanged, and Performance TV is still the same great platform.
We’re excited to keep achieving great things together, and look forward to all the opportunities this new chapter will bring.
- An update was made to our Users Reached metric in Reporting
- In the Third Party Audience builder, we've added some messaging to help explain why some postal codes are too small to target (e.g. single-blocks, shipping yards, etc.) For more information on 3rd Party Demographics, click here.
- Updated styling and formatting in the Third Party Audience builder
MNTN Advertising Suite | Version 5.9.8
Released: May 13th, 2021
- Third Party Audiences
- We now have notifications to let you know if any of the interest categories in your 3rd Party Oracle (Prospecting) audiences are no longer available, so you can quickly review and make any necessary changes to your targeting strategy to ensure you are still meeting your intended criteria. Read More
- We've truncated our Third Party Audience segment labels, so you won't be confused by what appears to be duplicate interest segments. You'll also see your audience totals for all included/excluded segments while creating your audience profile. Clicking on the info icon will show the full segment you're looking to include/exclude.
- Now when you search for locations to add to your 3rd Party Audiences, you'll be able to see the size of each location prior to selection.
MNTN Advertising Suite | Version 5.9.7
Released: April 22nd, 2021
- You may have noticed a new look and feel when entering in tracking parameters for your campaigns. We enhanced the workflow for entering in 3rd Party tracking tags, making it easier to understand and use. Visit our Creative Tracking section for more information.
- Resolved an issue with Hotel Reporting, where reports were not visible if they has no assignees listed when users logged into their account.
MNTN Advertising Suite | Version 5.9.6
Released: April 1st, 2021
- Improved styling and format for the audience name field in Total Audience panel within campaign views
- Improved styling and format for email verification and logo label in the Review and Launch step for onboarding campaigns
MNTN Advertising Suite | Version 5.9.5
Released: March 15th, 2021
- On the Campaign Dashboard, we have removed the ability to archive 'Live' campaigns.
- On the Campaign Dashboard, we have removed the ability to unarchive an 'Archived' campaign.
- We have removed the ability to 'in-line' edit the Campaign Name in the Campaign List View. When clicking on the Campaign Name, it will take you directly to your campaign setup view or live campaign performance view.
- On the Campaign Dashboard, we've added a new modal for the 'duplicate' control for campaigns that will allow users to use a system-generated name or rename their duplicated campaign.
- For First Party Audiences, we have replaced the right-hand pie chart with a meter widget to see your audience size against all site visitors.
- In Ad Builder, we've added supporting verbiage over the Logo Element to recommend SVG files with transparent backgrounds as the recommended file type.
- In Ad Builder, we resolved an issue where having "." in the video file name was preventing files from uploading.
MNTN Advertising Suite | Version 5.9.4
Released: February 18th, 2021
- On the My Account - Attribution page, the Verified Visits Window minimum has been updated from 15 minutes to 30 minutes.
- On the My Account - Support page, a 'Request Training' option has been added to the Support Form for additional education and support with our Platform Experience team.
- The ability to duplicate 'legacy' creatives from our older version of the MNTN Advertising Suite has been removed.
- In Reporting, you may now see your performance data by City displayed on a map.
MNTN Advertising Suite | Version 5.9.3
Released: January 28th, 2021
- Users now have the ability to upload csv. files for zip codes to target within First Party Audiences.
- Resolved a bug where inputted budgets below active minimum spend were allowed to be saved.
MNTN Advertising Suite | Version 5.9.2
Released: January 11th, 2021
- Additional fields added to the Pixel step in the Campaign Setup path for providing the following information: Google Analytics ID, Test Site URL and Conversion Point URL
- Campaign Names can now only accept alphanumeric characters
- New Info Icon added for Visit URL field
- 'Desktop Users' Total and 'Mobile Users' Total have been removed from Third Party Audiences in the UI
- Audience by Device Chart for Third Party Audiences has been removed in Audience step for Television campaigns
- Resolved a bug where adding a space breaks the search function in Users for Advertiser Hoteling
- Resolved a bug where the budget limit label was broken for Visits Goals for Television campaigns
MNTN Advertising Suite | Version 5.9
Released: November 19th, 2020
- CRM Management & Targeting (BETA)
- In the User Management list within Hoteling, email addresses are now displayed under the First and Last Name for every user.
- Resolved an issue with Hoteling Invitations, where when a user was deleted by a Hotel Admin, the associated invitation status was not being updated to delete as well.
MNTN Advertising Suite | Version 5.8
Released: October 28th, 2020
- Added new messaging when running multiple creative groups stating, "If you have differing ad sizes across your creative groups, we will only serve the sizes that overlap across all live weighted groupings"
- Added new categories and sub-categories to Support Form
- Changed 'Genders' label to 'Sex' for Third Party Audiences
- Added a 'Created' column for First and Third Party Audience List Dashboards
- Resolved an issue in Report Builder where an endless spinner appeared if widget dimension changed to a dimension of an existing filter
- Resolved an issue in Report Builder where bad data was showing in widget when dimension changed while filter was set if >1 widget is using the filter
- Resolved an issue in Report Builder where sorting the parameter for portaled bar charts get set incorrectly if the 'Summarize By' setting is changed
MNTN Advertising Suite | Version 5.7
Released: October 8th, 2020
- New Reporting Interface Design
- Resolved an issue in First Party Audience Dashboard where 'Updated' column for audiences weren't reflecting correct dates
- Resolved an issue where creative video cards were displaying as blank, white cards when using the Multivariate Testing option
- Resolved an issue in Report Builder, where the line chart details pop-up wasn't showing number formats for currency or percent
Resolved an issue in Report Builder, where changing 'Date' or 'Filter' while portaling is active, leaves portaled objects in bad state
Resolved and issue in Report Builder, where Maps metric was getting out of sync in widget
MNTN Advertising Suite | Version 5.6
Released: September 16th, 2020
- Display Prospecting and Social channels were deprecated from the MNTN Advertising Suite on September 1st, 2020
- If setting an end date, flighted campaigns now have a default end time of 11:59PM rather than 12:00AM, unless specified by a manual time
- Added back functionality to click on Creative Template to view and/or edit
- Enforced a 128 character limit for the Creative Name field when building out creatives
- Reporting Suite: Changed Funnel Labels on Creative Funnel Performance report template
- Reporting Suite: Fixed issue with Channel and Campaign Group Name no longer displaying on Order Detail Table (Transparency Report)
MNTN Advertising Suite | Version 5.5
Released: August 27th, 2020
- Enhancements to Invitation Service for adding Users into Hotels
- Launched new service for logging into multiple advertiser accounts from a single account for Hoteling
- Removed 'Apply to Campaign' button in the Creative Library
- Reporting Suite: New Combination Charts
- Reporting Suite: Enhancements to the Transparency Report
- Reporting Suite: Portaling for all widgets (maps, bar charts and multi-line charts)
MNTN Advertising Suite | Version 5.4
Released: August 5th, 2020
- Reporting Suite: New geo map widgets for Country, State and DMA in Custom Report Builder
MNTN Advertising Suite | Version 5.3
Released: July 16th, 2020
- New start/end time support for campaigns, which gives users the ability to specify exactly what time of day campaigns can start or end for any given flight dates
- New Upload Attachment functionality for Support Ticket Form
MNTN Advertising Suite | Version 5.2
Released: June 25th, 2020
- Multiple Impression Tracking Tags now available both Television and Display campaigns
- Improved location searching for Third Party Audiences
- Reporting Suite: New TV metric "Efficient Visits" available
- Reporting Suite: New TV metric "Cost per Efficient Visits" available
- Fixed an issue with Start/End Date selectors in the Budget & Goal section in Campaign Setup
MNTN Advertising Suite | Version 5.1
Released: June 4th, 2020
- Enhanced Impression Tracking Service
- Improvements on styling and responsiveness for Top Level Navigation
MNTN Advertising Suite | Version 5.0
Released: May 13th, 2020
- Multiple Creative Group Support for Television Campaigns
- Updated Support Ticket Form
- Re-ordered campaign onboarding steps
- Removed Getty Video & Images from MNTN Ad Builder
- Updated styling to contextual navigation in builder experiences
- Reporting Suite: New Text Box widget in Custom Report Builder
- Reporting Suite: Widget re-sizing design enhancements in Custom Report Builder
- Reporting Suite: Increased scale abbreviation to two decimal points on charts
- Reporting Suite: General UI responsiveness improvements
MNTN Advertising Suite | Version 4.9
Released: April 22nd, 2020
- Under My Account, in the Attribution tab, we renamed the Television Verified Visits attribution window from 'TV Prospecting Window' to 'TV Window'
- Reporting Suite: New TV metric "Cost Per Completed View" available
- Fixed an issue with billing history information not rendering in the UI for Credit Card users
- Fixed an issue with miscellaneous in-app information icons not populating associated Knowledge Base articles
MNTN Advertising Suite | Version 4.8
Released: April 1st, 2020
- Resolved a front-end issue with 1st party audience data not passing through to the displayed metrics correctly during campaign setup
MNTN Advertising Suite | Version 4.7
Released: March 11th, 2020
- Deactivated 'Budget Usage Reached' emails to all customers
- Renamed 'Creative Group' to 'Creative' and 'Creative' to 'Ad Size' in dimension dropdown in the Custom Report Builder
- Reporting Suite: Changed the sort order on table columns to show the highest value first
- Fixed all issues with In-App info icons and tooltip helpers throughout the Advertising Suite
- Reporting Suite: Fixed styling issues for the 'See Details' tables
MNTN Advertising Suite | Version 4.6
Released: February 19th, 2020
- Users are now able to replace live Video and Audience Extension creatives without having to pause and duplicate a Television Campaign
- New Product Focused Templates available in the My Creative tab
- Reporting Suite: Created a Summary and Detail Tabs View for Table Widgets in Reporting
- Reporting Suite: Users are now allowed to sort the bar graph metrics in ascending and/or descending order in Reporting
- Reporting Suite: Users now have the ability to use Categories on x-axis on bar graphs in Reporting.
- Reporting Suite: New Multi-Chart Line Widget available in Reporting
MNTN Advertising Suite | Version 4.5
Released: January 29th, 2020
- Removed 'Pace My Budget' functionality - monthly budgets will pace evenly and daily across the duration of your campaigns
- Removed the Click URL Dropdown Prefix in Creative Details
- Reporting Suite: Publisher Reports now categorize Publisher Strings in Other Streaming Sources
- Reporting Suite: Added Total Verified Visits column back to Publisher Reports in Reporting Tab
- Fixed styling issues in the My Account - Integrations Tab for Google Analytics
MNTN Advertising Suite | Version 4.4
Released: January 9th, 2020
- Performance Television
- Google Analytics Integration
- MNTN Reporting API Keys
- Google Tracking Parameters field for Television Creative
- Redesigned the Audience Step in the campaign onboarding path
Created an Integrations Tab in the My Account view
- Redesigned the navigation framework and fixed styling issues in the My Account tab
- Re-sorted the Campaign Management List to display 'Live' Campaigns first
- Applied a restriction for adjusting the Start Date field for Paused Television campaigns
- Decreased campaign list loading time