Your tracking pixels can be accessed at any time. Both the tracking and the conversion pixel are available by selecting My Account | Pixel from the drop-down menu.
In this article, we'll cover:
- Installing Your Pixels
- Providing Site Details
- Accessing Pixel Installation Guide
- Emailing Pixels to Your Developer
Installing Your Pixels
You can access your pixels directly from the My Account section to install them on your site for tracking site activity and campaign performance. To learn more about installing pixels, review the Installing the Pixel article.
Providing Site Details
The site details tab collects information on your unique site setup to factor in your unique website setup for tracking.
- Enter your Google Analytics Account ID. This will be used for passing your campaign performance data to Google Analytics via our cross device integration.
- Enter your Test Site URL. This will be used to exclude traffic or conversion data coming from internal portions of your site.
- Enter your Conversion Point URL. This will be used to ensure conversions are being tracked at the appropriate conversion event.
Accessing Pixel Installation Guide
The pixel installation guide will provide with step by step guidance on how to implement the tracking and conversion pixels on your website. Our installation guides include unique setup steps based on your website setup. You can choose from the below installation guides:
- General Installation Guide
- Adobe Launch Installation Guide
- GTM Installation Guide
- Shopify Installation Guide
Emailing Pixels to Your Developer
You can email both the tracking and conversion pixels to anyone who will be responsible for placing it on your site.
Select Email Your Developer from the bottom right hand corner of the Pixel Setup modal.
Enter the email address(es) for the developer responsible for implementing your pixels.
Once complete, click Send to send your email message with the pixels attached for installation.