From the General settings in your My Account, you can control the contact and personal details associated with your account.
In this article, we'll cover:
- Updating Your Company Information
- Updating Your Primary Contact
- Resetting Your Password
- Setting Your Invoice Contacts
Updating Your Company Information
Your Company Information will include the advertiser details input when your account was created. From the Company Information section of your General settings, you can define the Company Name, Company URL, MUVs, and Time Zone.
To make any changes, simply update the fields then select the Save Changes button.
Updating Your Primary Contact
Your Primary Contact will be the main contact on your account. This user will be notified if any platform technical issues rise.
You can change the primary contact information on your account by editing the first and last name and clicking "Save Changes."
Resetting Your Password
In My Account, you can reset or change your password at any time. You can follow the below steps to update your password.
- Navigate to the Account Settings.
- Select the General tab and scroll down to the User Information section.
- To change your password, type and verify your new password in the fields provided and click Save Changes.
Setting Your Invoice Contacts
From the General Settings, you can assign any users who should receive your monthly billing invoices or credit card receipts. The invoice or billing contact recipients may include users who do not have access to the MNTN platform.
To set your invoice contact, follow the below steps.
- Navigate to the General Settings in your My Account section.
- Scroll down to the Invoice Contacts section.
- Use the blue Add New Contact button to add a new recipient. Once complete, click Save.
- You can use the trash icon to remove any invoice contacts who should no longer receive your monthly invoices.